Job Summary and Responsibilities
This position reports to an executive chef and is responsible for the daily operations of La Trattoria Italian Restaurant. The first-in-command on a day-to-day basis, managing all food preparation, employees, ensuring a consistently high quality of food product and service.
1. At least 5 years as Italian Chef in a 5 star hotel.
2. Have a strong working knowledge in Italian cuisine
3. Strong understanding of HACCP
4. Proven track record of cost control including food, equipments, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
5. Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership.
- Job type
- Mai Khao, Thailand
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract