Eataly London is the first UK store for the global brand.
Founded in 2007, Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace.
London will house 4 restaurants, 7 bars, a gourmet grocery market, fresh counters, bakery, quick service restaurants and much more! The London store will host around 400 employees.
#EAT a meal in our restaurants or quick-service counters.
#SHOP the ingredients from that meal from a selection of quality Italian and local produce.
#LEARN through our masterclasses and tastings.
As a Commis Chef, you’ll be part of a large, professional team of chefs. You’ll support the senior teams in the preparation, production and serving of our high-quality dishes and products across a range of sections.
- Experience in a kitchen in either a professional or further education environment
- Ability to cook to specifications and brand standards
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to cope in a high pressure, fast pace, hot environment
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Strong English language skills
- Right to work in the UK
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- Positions available
- Pay range
- £22,000 per year + service charge
- Other Benefits
- THE PERKS OF BEING AN ‘EATALIAN’… Chef whites provided and laundered Food on shift Employee discount Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier Cycle to work scheme 30 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service* Season ticket loan, technology, holiday and gym benefits available Healthcare cash plan Employee assistance program And much more! But mostly, the chance to be a part of this incredible venue which will provide a true Italian cultural experience, with a huge respect for biodiversity, to every guest - without needing to step on a plane. Italy is Eataly.
Eataly is the largest existing artisanal Italian food and wine marketplace and it is committed to the world-wide distribution of high-quality agro-products!
Founded in Turin in 2007, our market sells the same high-quality foods used by our chefs, while narrating the history of its products and their local producers that day by day make Italy one of the most biodiverse places on earth. Eataly's culture and philosophy are built upon the values of Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility and Sharing.
Eataly is the first space where you can buy, eat and learn at the same time. Our customers can savor our products and then purchase the ones they selected while also acquiring knowledge of food and cooking through our learning programs (cooking classes, tastings and producers’ speeches). Eataly's goal is to make its consumers incisive and informed so as to help them select healthy and quality foods.
Currently, we have more than 30 Marketplaces around the world building a bridge amongst cultures, eating styles and cuisines and bringing the Italian high food philosophy everywhere. We opened our second Eataly NYC location at the World Trade Center in August 2016, Boston in November 2016, Eataly LA in is anticipated to open the summer of 2017 and Eataly Las Vegas the sumer after!