In the heart of the city at the edge of the sea, Eden Roc Miami Beach provides a modern and comfortable setting. A vibrant city transitions to a beachside oasis. Lush interior spaces designed for pampering and relaxation offer oversized balconies peering out at the sea and the city.
Description of the Training:
Step into the kitchen of a world-leading luxury hotel/resort and learn from the best chefs in the American hospitality industry at the Eden Roc Miami Beach. Through the J-1 hospitality internship or traineeship program, you will rotate to different stations, acquiring the skills and techniques necessary to take the culinary world by storm.
This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience needed to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
ITN & ODYSSEY's All-Inclusive Program:
Unlike most J-1 Program providers, a regional ITN representative will guide you through a streamlined registration process, thanks to ITN and ODYSSEY’s all-inclusive approach. ITN and ODYSSEY will be on hand to provide you with the very best personalized service from the time that you arrive in the United States until your departure from the United States upon completion of your program.
Description of the Location:
Miami, officially the City of Miami, is an American city that is the seat of Miami-Dade County, and is the cultural, economic and financial center of South Florida. The city covers an area of about 56 square miles between the Everglades to the west and Biscayne Bay to the east.
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Culinary post-secondary academic institution.
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Culinary post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience.
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience.
International Trainee Network - ITN
The International Trainee Network (ITN) is a cultural exchange organization based in Los Angeles, California with almost 20 years of experience working with the J-1 Visa Exchange Program.
ITN is currently the largest provider of J-1 luxury hospitality programs in the United States thanks to our network of 6 international ITN offices, 40 international partner universities and over 200 partner hotels.
Our mission is to provide culturally immersive experiences and world-class hospitality training to students and young professionals from around the world. Enrolling in an international exchange program is the beginning of a journey that can impact your life both professionally and personally.
We invite you to begin your journey with us!
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Californian Hospitality with a Guest Services J-1 ProgramMonterey, CA, United States
- Experience California with a Rotational J-1 Rooms Division ProgramLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Internship Program in CaliforniaLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States
- Rooms Division J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States