Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career in the Food and Beverage Industry? Get ready! A 5* Hotel in Dubai, UAE part of the IHG Hotel Group is looking for Restaurant and Bar Operations Interns willing to start in either October, November, or December 2021.
- HOST: 5-star Hotel part of the IHG Hotel Group
- DESTINATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- PROGRAM: Hospitality and Business Internship
- POSITIONS: Restaurant and Bar Operations Interns
- START: October, November, December 2021
- DURATION: 6 to 12 months
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare the room, tables, chairs for service
- Present menus to customers, take and serve customer’s orders
- Keep workstation neat and clean
- Assist in checking and managing stocks
- Other related duties under the supervision of Restaurant & Bar managers/trainers
- Visa arrangements (cost shouldered by host organization)
- Arrival support (airport pick up, quarantine facilities, housing arrangement)
- Lodging accommodation (complimentary, usually inclusive of utilities)
- Monthly allowance (ranges between $200 to $600 monthly depending on experience)
- Shared tip or shared service charge scheme
- On-duty meals (2 to 3 meals at the staff cafeteria daily)
- Daily transportation (to and from accommodation to work)
- Insurance (medical, accident insurance is usually provided by host employer)
- Uniform (provided by host, usually including laundry)
- Personal leave/vacation (usually granted to participants for 12-month internships)
- An unforgettable Educational Travel experience!
- Possibility to be hired from the internship and to become a permanent team member with the Hotel
ABOUT THE DESTINATION:
Discover Dubai, a city of endless possibilities; that is infused with a twist of modern culture and traditional Arab heritage. Dubai was ranked the World’s Fourth Most Visited City for the fifth consecutive year by MasterCard’s Global Destination Cities Index in 2019. Starting from August 30, applications for tourist visas were open to people from all countries, if they are fully vaccinated with one of the WHO-approved Covid-19 vaccines.
ABOUT RMC ASIA:
RMC is an organization that arranges work-based training program placement for students & recent graduates. Our company associates only with reputable host organizations (4-star and 5-star hotels) who understand the true value of the interns we bring in and appreciate that our participants are the future of the hospitality industry. Our internship programs are meticulously arranged with hotels that provide excellent training and work exposure, and those who commit to providing the utmost care in the well-being of interns.
If interested to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Note: we will only get back to eligible applicants based on resume review
- Enrolled student 'OR' recent graduate within 24 months after graduation from a post-secondary institution (offline/online study): vocational, diploma, certificate, University studies, or graduate studies
- Accepted major of study (not limited to): Hospitality & Hotel Management, Business Management, Tourism, Marketing, International Business, Restaurant Management, Languages/Linguistic, Education, Human Resources, International Communication, Public Relation and Mass communication, Sports, Health Science, Food and Nutrition, Culinary Arts, Recreation, and Leisure Studies, Psychology, Business Administration and Management, Event Planning and Management, Accounting, Finance, Revenue, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality Management and Information System, Business Information System, and more...
- At least 18 years of age
- College/university endorsement required
- Conversational English skills
Educational Travel Asia by RMC
𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥/𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠-𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚? 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣/𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡/𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞-𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙚𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮!
𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮. 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 1-𝙤𝙣-1 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨!
RMC Asia (RM Consulting Co., Ltd.) is a Bangkok-based organization that promotes Educational Travel & Cultural Exchange Programs in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
RMC caters exclusively to the Hospitality & Tourism sector. We provide internship program opportunities for young professionals to gain international work-skills at luxury Host Organizations (hotels & resorts) in stunning program destinations!
• 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧: United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain
• 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗-𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 & 𝗔𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔: the Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius, and Zanzibar (Tanzania)
• 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗔: Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia
• 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗔: Japan and South Korea
Our team of professionals serves students and recent graduates of post-secondary studies for placement in one of our Educational Travel Program options. We specialize in identifying, screening, and selecting participants who will make up the workforce of tomorrow!
We understand that finding the right people is a critical component for companies striving to meet their business objectives and that it is of utmost importance for young professionals to find the right career path. As such, matching the right people with the right internship program placement is our top priority.
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲: www.educationaltravelasia.org
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝘂𝘀: firstname.lastname@example.org
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮:
Other suggested jobs
- Internship Opportunities with Minor International in Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates