We are looking for a passionate and results-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to join our energetic in-house marketing team. Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to both micro and macro-level business challenges, and evolve to stay relevant to our global audiences.
As an integral part of this truly global team, you’ll be based in our Zurich headquarters and report to the Digital Marketing Director. You will set strategy, build and launch digital marketing campaigns, and track performance. The ideal candidate should also be able to identify opportunities for new channels and initiatives and make the case to gain the resources and support needed to grow the business.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. What you'll do:
- You will set the strategy and manage digital campaigns for Cultural Care Au Pair’s lead generation efforts including Paid Search, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads, Retargeting and Content Marketing.
- Communicate performance and testing insights to the team and management.
- Support the management team in budgeting and forecasting towards set goals for the digital channels.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing best practices, with a persistent eye on new channels and competitor techniques.
- Work with the marketing team in testing and executing campaigns across new digital channels.
- Collaborate with our creative team in creating new campaigns and assets.
- Creating and testing new concepts for landing pages.
- 3+ years of experience in digital or performance marketing
- BA or BS degree in marketing or a related field
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads (expert knowledge in at least one of these channels)
- Excellent conversion analytics skills (you LOVE data);
- Experience in A/B testing landing pages and creatives.
- You are advanced with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- You have a passion for performance online marketing and are constantly seeking out how to unlock new channels.
- You find it easy to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- You are a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication across a global organization.
Extra points if you have
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – other languages beneficial
- Eligibility for a Swiss work permit
Our benefits & perks
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing automation tools.
About Cultural Care
- Being part of a dynamic and highly motivated team, in an exciting and multicultural working environment
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts: EF program discounts including personal travel, language schools, and childcare as well as discounts at some local venues and area businesses
- An organization that encourages your personal and professional development
- Excellent work location near the Swiss Alps and Zürich main station, at one of the coolest new offices in Zürich
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
- Complimentary in-house gym access
- Flexibility: Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: participate in our hybrid work model with up to two days of remote work per week
- Development: Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring sessions with global leaders and experts
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host families—providing meaningful childcare support for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties. We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated by the Department of State and our dedicated staff work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education. At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
Cultural Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique. For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com. Cultural Care Equal Opportunity Employment Statement: Cultural Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, parental status, Veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with everything we believe in and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate the laws and regulations in the locations in which we operate.