The Palace Barcelona, located on Gran Vía de las Cortes Catalanas, offers a varied gastronomic offer to enjoy an aperitif during the day, a lunch in the Hotel Hall or a themed dinner on its Terrace.
For El Palace de Barcelona, excellence and quality in customer service are fundamental, so the candidate will be able to gain experience in the sector, learn and become a great professional in the sector.
We are looking for a proactive person, with a desire to improve and a great desire to learn.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of dishes and menus in the kitchen (always under supervision).
- You will perform routine kitchen tasks, such as organising the stations and ingredients so that the food can be prepared according to the Hotel's standards.
- Replenishment of material used during service and daily mise place.
- Distribution, organisation and cleaning of the kitchen. Carrying out different operations and techniques with kitchen tools and utensils.
- Knowing food allergies and intolerances in order to adapt dishes to the needs of customers. Practising waste recycling in a correct and orderly manner.
- You must be skilled and able to follow instructions, as well as be aware of health and safety rules in the kitchen.
- The ideal candidate must also be able to work in a fast-paced and busy environment as part of a team.
- You must be quick and diligent, and aspire to be able to work in a fast paced and busy environment as part of a team.
Number of positions: 3
- 400€ net per month
- Lunch or dinner depending on shift
- Uniform (shoes are not included. Each student must bring them according to the department's standards).
- Minimum level of Spanish A2
- Customer service oriented
- Be studying cookery or related subjects.
Necessary documentation for the internship
- Spanish DNI or NIE
- Social Security Number (managed by the Hotel)
- Spanish bank account number
- Postal address in Barcelona
At El Palace Barcelona, a luxury hotel in Barcelona with more than 100 years of history, we believe that talent is crucial to continue offering new and exclusive experiences to our guests while maintaining our high levels of service.