Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, InnVentures, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We are hiring for a General Manager at the beautiful new Element by
Westin in Sedona, Arizona. This 117room
Marriott hotel opened in February 2020 and is positioned to be a market leader
in this leisuredriven destination market.
Our ideal candidate will have prior Marriott GM experience and is
someone who enjoys working closely with the sales and revenue leaders to grow
If you are looking for a career where you feel supported, then apply now! InnVentures has a reputation for offering a compassionate, caring and fun workplace. Our culture is sustained by serviceoriented employees who care about each other, our guests and the communities where we live. We currently manage 40+ Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG brand hotels in 10 states.
WHY WORK AT ONE OF OUR HOTELS?
- Fun, teamoriented environment
- Fulltime and parttime positions available to meet your needs
- Great opportunities for growth
- Community Involvement
- Discounted hotel stays
- Recognition and awards
- Paid time off
- We offer eligible employees a number of benefits to enhance their health and wellbeing:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and companypaid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick leave and holidays
- Companymatched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including hotel benefits, leadership development program and more!
Apply your leadership skills and ability to inspire others to create memorable experiences! As a General Manager, you play a vital role in sustaining our shared values and culture at your hotel. You will support, guide and mentor your hotel team and leading by example, you will champion them to provide personalized service for our guests resulting in great financial performance for our owners.
A TYPICAL DAY:
- Interview, hire, train, support, coach and mentor the department managers and their teams.
- Champion great service and empower your staff to take care of our guests.
- Cultivate relationships with guests to develop loyalty and maintain a high level of satisfaction.
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve guest and/or employee issues to their satisfaction.
- Monitor daily tasks to ensure that all standard operating procedures are followed.
- Assist with benefits administration, payroll and other human resources tasks including employee recognition and celebrations.
- Support and contribute to the proactive sales efforts of the sales team on a continual basis.
- Ensure that proper emergency procedures are communicated and followed, when necessary.
- Conduct property inspections to ensure the hotel is a clean, safe and secure environment.
- Plan for success and improvement with staff meetings, action plans and daily huddles.
- Strategize with Revenue Management to maximize revenues and grow market share.
- Prepare various financial reports for both management and owners.
Previous hotel management experience as a General Manager or Assistant General Manager in the hotel industry is required. To be successful in this role, you need strong verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to drive, read, write, type and use various forms of technology. Applicants must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH:
Area General Manager
InnVentures is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.