At Kanika Hotels & Resorts we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each of our hotels has to offer!
In your role as the Food and Beverage Division Manager of the Elias Beach Hotel, you will be at the helm of a department that is synonymous with KANIKA Hotel’s pioneering concepts and branded restaurants.
In line with the KANIKA Hotel’s culture, we will be counting on you to motivate and inspire your department and to create the work environment that brings out the best in each team member.
What we expect from you:
- To maximize your department’s profitability;
- To assure a smooth Food and Beverage operation with consistently high standards of food production and service;
- To be involved and oversee the preparation of the department budget and ensure that actual results are in line with the budget;
- To develop and implement new menus in co-operation with the Executive Chef;
- To ensure that all Health and Safety Procedures are understood and followed by all Food & Beverage team members as required by the Law.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Graduate of a Hotel Management School
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Food & Beverage Manager within a 4 or 5* hotel
- Excellent command of English language;
- Computer literacy and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work on menu Planning, Menu Costing
- Ability to exercise critical and financial analysis and knowledge of F&B accounting and the current F&B trends
- Experience in using Hospitality management systems ( Micros Point of Sales, Materials Control, Methodos, Fidelio etc…)
- Ability to lead a team, introduce, evaluate and implement innovative practices
- Pleasant personality with exceptional communication and managerial skills, team player with strong problem-solving abilities
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- EU Citizen or EU Work Permit Holder
- Job type
- Pareklisia, Cyprus
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Kanika Hotels & Resorts
Team members are the backbone of the Group, they have the capacity to demonstrate a spirit of commitment, consistency and dynamism, who possess the know-how and who are willing to undergo continuous training.
The company has adopted a human approach to customer care, therefore mastering the ability to offer impeccable services. A fundamental principle followed by KANIKA Group is to always treat customers as part of a large family.
Kanika Hotels & Resorts operates the following five hotels & resorts in Cyprus:
• Alexander The Great Hotel in Paphos
• Olympic Lagoon Resort in Paphos
• Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol
• Olympic Lagoon Resort in Agia Napa
• Amavi Hotel in Paphos (opening in 2019)
Alexander the Great Beach Hotel in Paphos welcomes you with a rejuvenated spirit that will appeal to all ages and exceed their expectations. From accommodation to leisure facilities, from gastronomy to entertainment, our seafront hotel with a sweeping panoramic view of the Paphos harbor and medieval castle is full of wonderful surprises for couples and families - both on the premises and all around. Take a closer look at ‘the Alexander’ and you will discover a superior 4-star hotel with 5-star facilities and a galaxy of wonderful experiences.
Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos has become the most sensational luxury all-inclusive resort in Cyprus, purposely designed for couples in love and for families seeking truly happy holidays. With a choice of rooms and suites, themed pools, leisure facilities and tailored animation for families with children as well as adults only. This is where you will enjoy the well-known Cyprus hospitality at its best, in a captivating and guest-oriented resort setting.
Olympic Lagoon Resorts is an inspirational journey where you will enjoy wonderful experiences that evoke the greatest and most sensational feelings: Love, Happiness, Excitement, and Rejuvenation. The Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa is located 130 meters from the beautiful sands of the Blue Flag Awarded ‘Landa Golden Beach’. In addition to spacious and luxurious accommodation options across the resort’s 314 guest rooms and suites, you will find an all-new state-of-the-art indoor entertainment arena, new theme restaurants and theme bar, fitness center and spa.
The Elias Beach Hotel is a luxurious seafront hotel overlooking a ‘Blue Flag’ sandy beach in the ancient Amathus area, only a short drive from the entertainment area and city centre of the cosmopolitan town of Limassol. With a choice of different room types, a full range of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities and mixed entertainment programs, the Elias Beach ranks as a perfectly conceived, all-round resort that offers something for everyone. The combination of variety, quality, elegance and impeccable service have also made the Elias Beach Hotel, Limassol is a favorite destination for seaside weddings and honeymoons.
The Amavi is the first and only custom-designed, couples-only luxury hotel in Cyprus. It aims to provide a unique haven for couples – a tranquil, intimate environment where they can escape from the outside world and enjoy blissful relaxation.With a variety of dedicated amenities, personalized services, warm, respectful and attentive teams and world-class dining experiences, spa treatments and leisure activities, we make sure our couples get to spend quality time together.