Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at - https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=aaf2980d-0190-4698-8500-00e105726af5&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Coury Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Manages housekeeping functions and staff on a daily basis to ensure property guest rooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained. Directs and works with team to successfully execute all housekeeping operations. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department. Responsible for inspecting areas of responsibilities and following up with a plan for improving results.
- Managing Housekeeping pperations and budgets
- Ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures.
- Understands the importance of departments operation on the overall property financial goals and educates staff on details as appropriate.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure the guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
- Understands the impact of departments operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to ensure understanding.
- Supervises daily housekeeping shift operations and ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures.
- Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in housekeeping or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 3 years experience in housekeeping or related professional area.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Minneapolis, MN, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible