A Suite Attendant is responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned suites, reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain suites in compliance with Embassy Suites standards and responds to guest requests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Suite Attendant, you would be responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned suites, reporting maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain suites in compliance with Embassy Suites standards and responding to guest requests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Greets guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables.
- Cleans balconies, as needed.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner (such as providing extra amenities or service time requests).
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Anaheim Resort, Orange, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration