Embassy Suites by HiltonBirmingham is set just minutes from both Birmingham Shuttlesworth InternationalAirport and downtown. Located in a quiet and upscale area, Embassy SuitesBirmingham is close to the inspiring exhibits at the Birmingham Civil RightsInstitute and colleges such as UAB and Samford University.
This Birmingham hotel has 242 fully furnished two-room suites withbalconies and includes amenities such as two flat-screen televisions, WiFi, anda complimentary shuttle that travels within short distances.
Our Embassy Suites hotel in Birmingham offers 5,100sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space, including a 4,704 sq. ft. ballroomfor hosting a large conference or banquet for up to 320 guests.
The Sales Manager is responsible for representing the hotel''s services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Manager, you would be responsible for representing the hotel''s services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s)
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Redmont Park, Birmingham, AL, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible