This is a split shift position with dual responsibilities:
An Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for paying all bills promptly and accurately after verifying that they have all the proper supporting documents. Ensures that bills are accurate as to items, price, and extensions and also that they have been approved by the Department Head, Director of Finance, and Management.
A Guest Services Agent greets and registers guests, providing prompt and courteous service. Checks guests out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in our hotel. Upgrades guests, as required. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for paying all bills promptly and accurately after verifying that they have all the proper supporting documents. Ensure that bills are accurate as to items, price, and extensions and also that they have been approved by the Department head, Director of Finance and Management. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide research on special projects as well as preparing reports for various Department Heads, upon request.
- Prepare and complete all month end responsibilities, as well as printing month end reports and setting up late bills.
- Coordinate receiving tickets, purchase orders and invoices for proper coding and approval signature.
- Verify that all tickets, purchase orders and invoices for proper coding and approval signature.
- Ensure that all accounts are current.
- Maintain record of payments and ensure vendor files are in proper order.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
As a Guest Service Agent, you will responsible for; greeting and registering guests, providing prompt and courteous service; checking guests out of the hotel; resolving guest challenges throughout their stay in out hotel; upgrades guests, as required; promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Completes the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Makes appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Codes electronic
- Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement. Properly accounts for services provided by the hotel. Assists guests with check out payments or charges.
- Accepts and records vouchers, credit, traveler''s checks, and other forms of payment.
- Receives special requests from guests, and responds appropriately or forwards requests to appropriate team members for decision and actions.
- Promptly answers the telephone and email inquiries. Inputs messages into the computer and advises other team members of special needs. Retrieves messages and communicates the content to the guest. Retrieves mail, packages and facsimiles or other special items for customers, as requested.
- Fields guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiates results. Listens and extends assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Remains calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plans and implements detailed steps by using experienced judgment and disclosure.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- El Segundo, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible