The recently renovated Embassy Suites Milpitas Silicon Valley is seeking a Restaurant Manager to oversee the property''s new restaurant concept, Taste, opening in August. Taste offer a contemporary American dining experience, featuring fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
Our ideal candidate will have previous work experience at a restaurant and/or bar, and will have open availability to work varying afternoon and evening shifts. This is an excellent opportunity for up-and-coming talent to gain Food and Beverage management experience with a leading hospitality brand!
What will I be doing?
Directs and organizes the activities of the Food & Beverage department to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
Plans and directs the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
Implements effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully lead a team in delivering outstanding guest service
- Open availability to work varying days and shifts including afternoons, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Previous restaurant and/or bar experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of Micros and/or other F&B applications preferred
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Milpitas, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible