Embassy Suites Sacramento is looking for a Full-Time Banquet Set-Up Attendant/Server to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability to work varying shifts weekdays, weekends, & holidays.
The position includes Competitive Wages with Excellent Gratuities Benefits Paid Time Off Travel Discounts 401K with Matching and More!
We were rated #33 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
A Banquet Set-Up Attendant/Server at Embassy Suites Sacramento is responsible for set-up and clean-up of banquet functions. Sets-up tables and chairs to meet the function specifications. Cleans meeting space including washing meeting room walls at beginning of events. Vacuums, sweeps, mops, polishes, wipes other areas clean before during and after events. Some Banquet serving is included in the role.
What are we looking for?
- Houseperson/banquet set-up experience preferred
- Audio/visual setup experience a plus
- Experience as a Banquet Server is a plus
- Ability to walk, stand, stoop, and lift/push/pull up to 75 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to stand for a full 8 hour shift with or without reasonable accommodation
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Sacramento, Sacramento, CA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible