A Casino Host processes credit applications, inputs and updates players information.
What will I be doing?
A Casino Host will process credit applications, inputs and updates players'' information. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assists Credit Department personnel in general functions related to the credit applications and must be aware at all times of all marketing programs and promotions to inform the players
- Enter new and current player information
- Always verify credit applications to update information and correct any mistakes
- Process complimentaries with management approval
- Comply at all times with Hilton standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient Hotel and Casino operations
- Complies at all times with regulatory, departmental and company policies, also with federal and local laws
- Approach all encounters with guests and fellow employees in a friendly, service oriented manner
- Must be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees and communicate in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner at all times
What are we looking for?
A Casino Host serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information data from various sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need
- Must be able to work well, maintain composure and objectivity in stressful, high pressure situations
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including, anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving co-worker and guest problems as necessary
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- High School Diploma (Additional training and education is highly desirable)
- Criminal Background/Credit Check
- Casino license required
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Carolina, Puerto Rico
- Starting in
- As soon as possible