What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Manager, you will be working directly with the Director of Sales & Marketing as the strategic leader, the responsibilities for this role include proposing and executing marketing plans that promote revenue growth generation among key customer segments and support the hotel''s brand positioning and image. This may include leveraging and executing marketing and ecommerce strategies in partnership with appropriate corporate and destination team members as well as various hotel departments to achieve revenue growth goals.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Print & Digital Advertising
- Working in coordination with the Director of Sales & Marketing, plan and execute advertising and eCommerce campaigns to support the hotel strategic marketing plans working within the established budgets.
- Helps and coordinates to develop creative and ad copy for marketing initiatives.
- Acts as a project manager to ensure timely media placements and coordination of production/materials deadlines, in addition to, project expense management.
- Liaisons with Destination Marketing Manager and/or ECG (eCommerce Consulting Group) to facilitate search engine optimization, digital advertising and other digital marketing tactics.
- Manages Brand.com website content through Content Gateway, including upkeep of images, special offers, landing pages and other site content enhancements and requirements.
- Manages vanity website content (where applicable) through the website''s CMS (Content Management System), including the upkeep of images, special offers, landing pages and other site content enhancements and requirements. Responsible for ensuring all legal and security requirements are maintained on the vanity site.
- Works with Hilton to ensure seamless navigation between vanity sites and Embassy site. Responsible for SEO strategy maximization.
- Maintains all imagery and content within 3rd party sites, including but not limited to: Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, and all Social Media websites.
- Working with Director of Sales & Marketing, identifies visual asset needs and coordinates all photo & video shoots as needed.
- If a social media agency is involved, this role is responsible for working with the agency to establish the social media calendar, as well as, providing content/assets to the agency.
- Utilizes the Social Media Hub to ensure coordination at a brand marketing level.
- Registers as the hotel''s social media champion
- Measures and reports impact and ROI of all social media initiatives
Internal Marketing Support
- Reviewing and approving all sales and marketing initiatives, tools and programs to support and enhance various hotel departments. Including but not limited to:
- Collateral programs
- Electronic Marketing tools
- Sales Promotion Campaigns (Blitz, Tele-Focus, Newsletters)
- F&B Menus
- Point of Sales materials
- Group Promotional Offers
- Measures and reports on KPIs of all digital and print marketing initiatives
- Tracks and analyzes success of marketing campaigns and works with the Director of Sales & Marketing to adjust marketing strategies/budgets where needed based on performance metrics.
- Pulls ad-hoc reports requested by the Director of Sales & Marketing to assist with ownership and/or corporate meetings.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Seattle, WA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible