Nestled in Pioneer Square, Seattle''s Original Neighborhood, the newly opened Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square offers 282 stylish guest rooms and suites, complimentary made-to-order breakfast and an evening reception in the beautiful lobby loft.
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Manager who will direct and organize the activities of the hotel''s F&B offerings, maintaining excellent quality standards, service, and effective marketing.
Our ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience as a Food & Beverage leader, including experience as an Assistant Manager.
What will I be doing?
Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
Help ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
- Minimum 2 years of F&B leadership experience
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager
- Open availability to work varying days and shifts as business requires
- Hotel experience preferred
- High volume F&B operations experience preferred
- Ability to effectively lead and develop managers and their teams
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Seattle, WA, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible