The Sales Coordinator with Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame is responsible for soliciting, securing, coordinating and responding to inquiries regarding the purchase of guest rooms and food and beverage and use of event facilities for small local and group catered events in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
With a prime location across the street from the University of Notre Dame, our all-suite hotel is steps from shops, restaurants and bars at Eddy Street Commons, and Fighting Irish fans will love the quick walk to Notre Dame athletic facilities and DeBartolo Performing Arts Center. Don''t miss our 6th floor rooftop deck, a relaxing area to enjoy sweeping views of the Notre Dame campus.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Coordinator, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Solicit, secure, coordinate and respond to customer inquiries regarding the purchase of group guest rooms, food and beverage, rental of event facilities and purchase of ancillary services from the hotel for groups and meetings
- Host and entertain clients, conduct property tours, draft contracts and promote facilities and services
- Participate in daily and weekly sales related meetings and assist in the preparation
- Provides the Director of Sales and Marketing with administrative and clerical support
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Audit guest room and function room bookings
- Communicate with and provide direction to team members to execute events
- Generate contracts and Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) and support daily distribution of BEOs, reader boards and change logs
- Work with Department Secretaries/Administrative Assistants in maintaining the file room and the proper stocking of Sales Marketing Collateral
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- South Bend, IN, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration