The Embassy Suites by Hilton South Bend at Notre Dame will be opening October 2018! They are seeking a Sales Manager to join their amazing team that will be handling the Business Travel Market and Corporate Group Market.
With a prime location across the street from the University of Notre Dame, our all-suite hotel is steps from shops, restaurants and bars at Eddy Street Commons, and Fighting Irish fans will love the quick walk to Notre Dame athletic facilities and DeBartolo Performing Arts Center. Don''t miss our 6th floor rooftop deck, a relaxing area to enjoy sweeping views of the Notre Dame campus.
- Requires a minimum of two years experience in hotel sales
What will I be doing?
The Sales Manager will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet with and entertain customers and prospective customers to solicit and respond to leads, by telephone or direct conversations with customers requiring moderate size group accommodations (10-50 guest rooms) for moderately complex meetings and/or meeting space and/or on-site (hotel) catering, based upon leads and account files assigned by the Director of Sales or the Asst. Dir. of Sales.
- Will be handling both Corporate Group and Business Travel Sales
- Negotiating and preparing Local Corporate Contracts
- Responding to all RFP''s for National Corporate Accounts.
- Courteously answer incoming phone calls from persons inquiring about the rental of guest rooms and/or meeting space and/or the purchase of on-site (hotel) catering. Qualify customer, either inquiry related or driven by solicitation, for strategic buying needs and uncover personal buying needs.
- Prepare proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective customers primarily of the hotel guest rooms, but also meeting space and/or banquet date, space and rate availability. Calculate and quote prices within guidelines for same.
- Attend weekly sales departmental meeting and other scheduled meetings to support business operations, e.g., tentative review, lost business review, group-pick up, etc.
- Conduct site inspections with potential customers, visiting guest rooms, meeting space and banquet facilities, as well as other hotel facilities.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- South Bend, IN, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible