A Butler is responsible for providing an array of personalized services to
Hotel guests such as the wakeup call, newspaper delivery, shoeshine, with a friendly and caring manner according to Kempinski’s policies and procedures and LQA standards.
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
An impressive 100,000 square meters, the Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai comprises 347 luxuriously appointed rooms, of which 36 are exquisitely spacious suites. Surrounded by pristinely landscaped tropical gardens are eight highly appointed royal villas with stunning views of the Palm Lagoon. The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions. With its opening in 2018, the hotel’s classical design will complement the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain available to provide assistance for any matter related to making the stay of Hotel guests a pleasant and memorable one.
- Coordinate with Room Service the delivery of fruits for VIP guests and prepares the VIP fruit baskets. Replenish them on a daily basis until the guests departure.
- For the VIP guests, welcome upon arrival outside their assigned room and offer assistance.
- After check-in, introduce themselves to the guest, escort the guest to their room and explain room and hotel facilities and offer assistance for the remainder of their stay.
- Coordinate luggage handling with Concierge sections for arriving and departing guest to ensure safe and timely delivery.
- At times, check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the procedures and Kempinski standards.
- Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provide/receive information and take appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle.
- Offer personalized wake-up to the room with tea or coffee as per guest requests. Offer assistance to guests with shoe shining, packing and unpacking luggage, collecting and delivering laundry and dry cleaning.
- Keep abreast of all hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, and upcoming events in order to be able to answer guest requests and questions.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Hotel apprenticeship or a higher college education is an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience working in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel or serviced apartment’s environment is essential Skills and Knowledge. Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing), Innovative, Pro-active and reliable.
- Operational knowledge of either Front Office , Food and Beverage or Housekeeping operations.
- Knowledge of VIP welcoming protocol
- Good physical conditions, Positive and outgoing
- Has knowledge about Microsoft Office Applications
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions.
Guests can also enjoy a range of water sports, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, surfing yacht and fishing trips in the Arabian Gulf. Yoga, Pilates and ball games are also available as well as children’s activities and a teen’s club.
Last, but not least, the hotel also avails of first-class business and conferencing facilities, making it attractive not only to leisure travellers, but corporates and business travellers alike.
The Hotel is characterized by its grand design and regal interiors.
Inspired by 18th century continental Europe, renowned consultants Leo International designed the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel’s interiors to reflect the majestic era of Louis XV with a contemporary twist that appeals to today’s discerning guests.
Crystal chandeliers, marble and gold and silver leaf plated wood combined with opulent drapery, elegant colour schemes and expansive spaces pay homage to palatial living.
The hotel’s classical design complements the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.