The overall scope of the Marketing Coordinator is to assist the Marketing Manager or Director of Sales & Marketing to position and promote Emerald Palace Kempinski hotel and its outlets as the market leader through Marketing activities as well as to ensure compliance with the Kempinski brand.
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
An impressive 100,000 square meters, the Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai comprises 347 luxuriously appointed rooms, of which 36 are exquisitely spacious suites. Surrounded by pristinely landscaped tropical gardens are eight highly appointed royal villas with stunning views of the Palm Lagoon. The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions. With its opening in 2018, the hotel’s classical design will complement the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative/secretarial support for the marketing office.
- Coordinate and arrange appointments and schedules.
- Maintain filing system.
- Handle phone calls.
- Handle daily correspondence/financial documents such as purchase order, expenses claims, etc.
- Handle all agencies/vendors invoices and act as point of contact for billing matters.
- Assist Marketing Manager (or Director of Sales & Marketing) in creating and implementing all Marketing activities, including but not limited to:
- Creation and print of collateral
- Promotions and packages
- Market analysis
- Maintain hotel listings in online and offline media.
- Handle site inspection.
- Plan, coordinate and implement direct marketing, both on- and offline.
- Maintain guest database for mailings.
- Liaise with F&B department to promote F&B outlets.
- Assist in the creation of the media and marketing plan.
- Conduct competition checks and benchmarking on a regular basis.
- Create office presentations.
- Create, coordinate and maintain give-aways and collateral.
- Upload and maintain picture storage and distribution systems (Picture Park & VFMLeonardo).
- Provide content and images for websites according to CI.
- Ensure content and photography of 3rd party websites is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Identity guidelines
- Maintain updates of corporate marketing guidelines and inform colleagues.
- Attend marketing relevant meetings.
- Play support role in developing hotel Marketing budget and update budget figure periodically.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, especially sales, Public Relations and web as well as creative agencies and suppliers.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the hotel including all activities, promotions, rates of the hotel.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- English – excellent oral and written skills / Additional language – beneficial
- Knowledge of Marketing basics
- Knowledge of graphic and print technical terms
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office
- Creative programmes such as photo-shop, indesign etc is a plus
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions.
Guests can also enjoy a range of water sports, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, surfing yacht and fishing trips in the Arabian Gulf. Yoga, Pilates and ball games are also available as well as children’s activities and a teen’s club.
Last, but not least, the hotel also avails of first-class business and conferencing facilities, making it attractive not only to leisure travellers, but corporates and business travellers alike.
The Hotel is characterized by its grand design and regal interiors.
Inspired by 18th century continental Europe, renowned consultants Leo International designed the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel’s interiors to reflect the majestic era of Louis XV with a contemporary twist that appeals to today’s discerning guests.
Crystal chandeliers, marble and gold and silver leaf plated wood combined with opulent drapery, elegant colour schemes and expansive spaces pay homage to palatial living.
The hotel’s classical design complements the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.