The Security Supervisor is responsible to ensure that safety and security measures in the hotel are observed and maintained at all times while supporting the Security Manager and Director of Security in all job related areas.
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
An impressive 100,000 square meters, the Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai comprises 347 luxuriously appointed rooms, of which 36 are exquisitely spacious suites. Surrounded by pristinely landscaped tropical gardens are eight highly appointed royal villas with stunning views of the Palm Lagoon. The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions. With its opening in 2018, the hotel’s classical design will complement the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Be knowledgeable of all security policies, procedures and set standards.
- Make security rounds at regular intervals with notes made in security book.
- Monitor the different areas of the hotel on CCTV, noting any suspicious actions.
- Ensure patrol has been carried out in all public areas, restaurants, guest floors, offices, plant rooms and all other areas of the hotel, ensuring safety, security and comfort of all guests, hotel personnel. Ensure that all Security personnel look out for any suspicious loiterers or articles.
- Ensure that all fire exits and corridors are free from obstruction at all times.
- Ensure that all fire-fighting equipment is in working condition and all that emergency lights are illuminated.
- Respond to any fire/smoke alarms in the hotel and be ready to act accordingly.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Support in emergency situations and accompany guests or team members to local authorities/hospital if required.
- Question any suspicious character in a polite manner; Refuse entry if the subject is not able to provide reasonable reply; Request for assistance immediately if the situation arises.
- Ensure that employees follow all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Higher Education Certificate
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in similar role, ideally in a five star luxury hospitality environment
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language(s) – beneficial
- Excellent problem solving & decision making skills
- Very good knowledge of CCTV security systems
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please and educated to entertain. We never compromise on the European elegance of
service and this, blended with our cultural empathy, allows us to deliver incredible experiences in truly original destinations. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions.
Guests can also enjoy a range of water sports, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, surfing yacht and fishing trips in the Arabian Gulf. Yoga, Pilates and ball games are also available as well as children’s activities and a teen’s club.
Last, but not least, the hotel also avails of first-class business and conferencing facilities, making it attractive not only to leisure travellers, but corporates and business travellers alike.
The Hotel is characterized by its grand design and regal interiors.
Inspired by 18th century continental Europe, renowned consultants Leo International designed the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel’s interiors to reflect the majestic era of Louis XV with a contemporary twist that appeals to today’s discerning guests.
Crystal chandeliers, marble and gold and silver leaf plated wood combined with opulent drapery, elegant colour schemes and expansive spaces pay homage to palatial living.
The hotel’s classical design complements the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.