Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
An impressive 100,000 square meters, the Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai comprises 347 luxuriously appointed rooms, of which 36 are exquisitely spacious suites. Surrounded by pristinely landscaped tropical gardens are eight highly appointed royal villas with stunning views of the Palm Lagoon. The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions. With its opening in 2018, the hotel’s classical design will complement the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Opening and closing procedures for the spa area.
- Cost control of facility income and expenses.
- Cleaning of Spa and Fitness equipment.
- Reporting maintenance issues to the engineering department.
- Assisting guests in the Health Club with knowledge of the equipment.
- Controlling usage of indoor wet Spa Facilities ,fitness ,indoor pool area, locker and relaxing area.
- Maintaining a clean and organized pool area environment.
- Preparing basic snacks and drinks.
- Assisting the guest with food orders and serving guests.
- Assisting on beverage service.
- Assisting the cleaning of bar and service area.
- Assisting on basic scheduling to receptionist with appointments for treatments.
- Reporting of technical difficulties to the maintenance department.
- Ordering of food and beverage items from the storage area, communication with receptionist
- Controlling inventory of towels, bathrobes and kitchen towels.
- Ordering pool supply.
- Be responsible for equipment, products, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment areas.
- Ensure aftercare recommendations are made at the end of every treatment, linking with g courses as deemed necessary by the Head Therapist.
- Supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the Spa.
- Maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as laid down by the Spa Management.
- Ensure that all operational procedures are carried out in the prescribed manner.
- Be adaptable and accountable for all actions.
- Cover reception as and when required.
- Report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department.
- Pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department.
- Undertake any other job assignment by the Spa Management.
- Assist in other areas of the hotel as and when required, carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Comply with the guidelines and policies established in the Colleague Handbook, Business Code of Conduct and Ethics policy, hotel’s regulations on fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene as per the hotel’s grooming standards at all times.
- Maintain a good rapport and working relationship with colleagues in the department and all other departments.
- Attend and contribute to meetings, department and hotel trainings and other scheduled activities.
- Carry out your role in a safe and environmentally friendly way, protecting the health and safety of both colleagues and guests, as well as contributing to protecting the environment.
- Comply with the hotel’s Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety procedures at all times.
- Project at all times a positive attitude.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Equivalent of High School diploma.
- Sales and/or customer service training an advantage.
- First Aid and CPR Certificate an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an international environment
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions.
Guests can also enjoy a range of water sports, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, surfing yacht and fishing trips in the Arabian Gulf. Yoga, Pilates and ball games are also available as well as children’s activities and a teen’s club.
Last, but not least, the hotel also avails of first-class business and conferencing facilities, making it attractive not only to leisure travellers, but corporates and business travellers alike.
The Hotel is characterized by its grand design and regal interiors.
Inspired by 18th century continental Europe, renowned consultants Leo International designed the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel’s interiors to reflect the majestic era of Louis XV with a contemporary twist that appeals to today’s discerning guests.
Crystal chandeliers, marble and gold and silver leaf plated wood combined with opulent drapery, elegant colour schemes and expansive spaces pay homage to palatial living.
The hotel’s classical design complements the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.