The Steward is to supply clean china, glass, silverware and kitchen supplies on time. The Steward will also maintain the kitchens and back of the house area in accordance with the standards and procedures of Emereld Palace Kempinski Dubai.
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
An impressive 100,000 square meters, the Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai comprises 347 luxuriously appointed rooms, of which 36 are exquisitely spacious suites. Surrounded by pristinely landscaped tropical gardens are eight highly appointed royal villas with stunning views of the Palm Lagoon. The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions. With its opening in 2018, the hotel’s classical design will complement the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain supply of clean china, glass, silverware, pots etc., for all outlets.
- Ensure chef’s line is well stocked with china and hot plates.
- Be able to maintain good conduct and working relationship with staff in the different outlets and departments.
- Maintain a clean kitchen environment by assisting kitchen staff by following standard cleaning practices.
- Uphold the highest standard of sanitation hygiene.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Able to remain mobile and adapt to a fast-paced environment, for a period of up to 4 hours.
- Able to demonstrate 1 years experience in a 5* hotel or a similar environment.
- Successful applicant will be frequently required to lift trays weighing up to 10 Kilos.
- Basic reading and writing skills required.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions.
Guests can also enjoy a range of water sports, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, surfing yacht and fishing trips in the Arabian Gulf. Yoga, Pilates and ball games are also available as well as children’s activities and a teen’s club.
Last, but not least, the hotel also avails of first-class business and conferencing facilities, making it attractive not only to leisure travellers, but corporates and business travellers alike.
The Hotel is characterized by its grand design and regal interiors.
Inspired by 18th century continental Europe, renowned consultants Leo International designed the Emerald Palace Kempinski Hotel’s interiors to reflect the majestic era of Louis XV with a contemporary twist that appeals to today’s discerning guests.
Crystal chandeliers, marble and gold and silver leaf plated wood combined with opulent drapery, elegant colour schemes and expansive spaces pay homage to palatial living.
The hotel’s classical design complements the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.