Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Mainsail Lodging. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Daily handling and resolution of check out with balance accounts.
- Maintain neat and organized billing files.
- Insure that all billings go out with supporting backup for all charges.
- Audit all banquet charges as well as miscellaneous charges that are posted to master accounts for accuracy.
- Maintain a billing control log sheet for all billings, indicating the name, account number, and date billed.
- Accurately post and apply payments to customer accounts.
- Handle all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient manner.
- Handle correspondence and communication to customers, corporate office, as well as our owners regarding billing matters.
- Insure that all major accounts have received a follow-up call 10 days after the bills have been mailed.
- Maintain files for completed customer service work.
- Attend all pre-con meetings for special billing instructions.
- Maintain open communication with all departments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required or some college
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Previous billing experience required
- Previous Marriott systems experience preferred (CI/TY, Opera, etc)
- Must be proficient in Excel and Outlook; and have reasonable level general computer skills
- Must be able to communicate with both Internal and External guests
- Available Monday Friday with occasional weekends
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Tampa, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration