Etihad Airways Engineering is part of the Etihad Aviation Group (EAG), offering industry leading aircraft maintenance and engineering solutions including airframe maintenance, component repair, and engineering services (first organization in the Middle East to be granted an extended Part 21J Design Organization Approval by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) to undertake major cabin design and modification), with a team of more than 2,000 professionals from around the world. While being the largest commercial MRO services provider in the Middle East, EYE continues to expand its market reach by provided a comprehensive portfolio of solution based MRO services.
Etihad Airways Engineering is spearheading Abu Dhabi’s vision of being a global aerospace hub and playing a crucial role in supporting economic growth and diversification in the United Arab Emirates. In our quest to be recognized as an industry leading MRO delivering a differentiating experience to its global customer base, we have an opportunity for Head of MRO Sales.
The Head of MRO Sales will be responsible for this growth and getting us on the global map with a worldwide commercial reach, whilst managing the sales team to ensure sales targets are met in the most efficient and effective manner consistently monitoring and analyzing sales activity against targets
- Develop and monitor the implementation of short and long-term sales plans, managing the sales pipeline to ensure alignment with Company overall strategy
- Lead strategic initiatives to ensure sales targets are met according to plan, schedule and commercial investments budget
- Direct and prioritize the selling activities within the team, inclusive of resource deployment, channel strategy and customer interactions, to ensure sales targets are reached in accordance with corporate objectives
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Support business development activities for all streams
- Responsible for tracking prospective customer information, forecasts and reports
- Evaluate and lead continuous improvement efforts to increase efficiencies and sales volume
- Review and highlight to top management major issues impacting sales results to ensure they are timely and properly addressed
- Guide, coach and provide formal / informal feedback to the sales team to ensure development of leadership and professional skills
- Review and monitor sales reports to ensure timely identification of potential risks and adoption of corrective actions
- Represent EYE interest at regional and global aviation events
- Identify and build new relationships with key customers and third parties promoting the Group as a preferred supplier
- Provide Leadership to the commercial team and interact with all the necessary stakeholders to drive profitable business into the P&L and increase customer satisfaction
Define and cascade the Function/Department strategy to ensure the alignment with Company strategy
- Policies and procedures
Define and cascade policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/ regulatory/legislative requirements are fulfilled
- Budget Management
Develop and cascade Function/Department budget, and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment
- People Development
Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize performance
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or a Diploma.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience within relevant field.
- A strong network of significant industry contacts.
- A track record in delivering against both short and long term targets
- A clear understanding of the MRO industry
- Overall understanding of Aircraft Maintenance
- Communication skills - Excellent
- Leadership - Excellent
- Negotiation skills - Excellent
- Project Management skills - Excellent
- Relationship Management skills – Excellent
- Great leadership skills to drive results in a global and multicultural cross-functional team and in an ever changing and pressure environment.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Analytical thinking, problem solving, forward thinking competencies, business processes / standard work
- Strong business acumen
- Focused on results
- Salesmanship / Creativity
About Etihad Aviation Group
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Aviation Group is a diversified global aviation and travel group with a business model driven by partnership and an innovative approach to growth. Etihad Aviation Group comprises five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates; Etihad Airways Engineering; Etihad Airport Services; Hala Group; and Airline Equity Partners. etihad.com.
About Etihad Airways
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to 100 international passenger and cargo destinations with its fleet of 115 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, was established by Royal (Emiri) Decree in July 2003, and in 2017 carried 18.6 million passengers. etihad.com, follow @EtihadAirways on Twitter and join Etihad Airways on Facebook.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible