Etihad Aviation Group is a transforming business; as a young and ambitious airline, our focus is on innovation and on making Etihad truly an airline of choice for our guests around the world. As such, we are seeking talented and committed individuals, who are driven by a desire to deliver a world-class product and exceptional customer service.
A key role in the Commercial Partnerships division has arisen to join as Manager, Commercial Partnerships. Your role will be to launch and manage commercial partnerships and sponsorships across strategic markets. You will take accountability to extract maximum value for Etihad Airways Group in terms of generating revenue through maximizing gross billings and reduction of costs in addition to increase of sales and brand awareness across strategic markets. The role requires Sales and Marketing skills as it will involve negotiating partnership deals and agreeing on joint marketing plans.
- Negotiation and launch of new partnerships to support the Commercial Partnerships strategy
- Manage portfolio of existing partnerships and continuous review of partners according to strategy, budgets, brand and loyalty to optimize performance and maximize ROI
- Manage the development and implementation of training programs for users at partner outlets prior to launch as well as colleagues throughout the company.
- Plan and coordinate marketing campaigns and offers to deliver partnership benefits
- Manage day-to-day interactions with relevant departments, resolving any issues that arise during the implementation of new partnerships.
- Continue working with internal stakeholders to enhance our activations with partnerships based on strategy, competition analysis, research and best market practices globally
- Manage a comprehensive tracking document that ensures Agreements include all commercials and the proper quality controls are in place.
- Delivery of projects on time and within budget often to tight business critical deadlines
- Research and review partnerships and products run by competitors and provide suggestions to consistently run business-best-practice solutions in the market
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business preferably with a specialisation in Sales and marketing or a minimum of 5 years experience in these fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of overall experience required, with minimum 3 years of experience in sales including negotiation, contracts administration and service delivery
- Experience in liaising with internal/external clients, Partnership Management
- Loyalty, eCommerce and Marketing experience would be an additional benefit
- Proven track record in successful partnership acquisition and its management
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- High literacy of MS Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Must grow the partner portfolio and promote awareness both internally and externally
- Strong process/project management skills, with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to gain credibility and drive through initiatives with colleagues across the globe
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Close attention to detail, strong planning skills and an analytical approach
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
- Job type
- United Arab Emirates
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration