Let your career take off with the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways. Work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with the airline that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.
The successor will Perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts, Overview and monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established Company sales targets are reached contributing to Company revenue objectives achievement.
- Policies and procedures
Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- To exceed revenue and profitability targets within your portfolio, maximizing sector and network revenue and yield through the implementation of effective sales and marketing strategies.
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with relevant travel trade within your portfolio, to ensure all sales distribution channels are fully exploited to Etihad’s benefit.
- To implement the national business plans with trade partners in your portfolio, as directed by your State Sales Manager, ensuring a coordinated and structured approach to call patterns and areas of focus that deliver the highest revenue potential whilst searching for opportunities
- To deliver the highest levels of customer service and ensure compliance with contractual obligations, service level agreements and KPIs.
- To ensure Etihad Airways is well-represented and positioned as a professional, high quality and unique airline with the highest levels of customer service in all activities within your portfolio.
- To monitor, collate and report market intelligence and competitor activity to ensure Etihad anticipates and/or responds to trends, issues or threats to maximize opportunities and minimize adverse impact on sales, within acceptable business practices.
- Achieve 100% Etihad Airways compliance with your accounts. Compliance is considered as an agenda, objectives, customer commitments and post call notes on all sales activities. Call preparation should be reflective of business requirements and specific for each meeting i.e. not generic
- To work closely with Marketing and Sponsorship (alongside National Account Manager) to utilize assets to increase revenue opportunities within portfolio
- To represent the airline professionally in accordance with the Etihad Airways Code of Business Conduct, meet all Etihad reporting, policy and procedural requirements and comply with all legal, governmental and regulatory requirements within our region
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to tertiary level or equivalent
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate a robust knowledge of airline, travel or service industry sales gained over a period of not less than 3 years, with a proven track of success in negotiating, implementing and managing key accounts or distribution agreements.
Good written and oral English language skills
Ability to work in dynamic environment and to short lead times
Self-starter with strong planning, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
Good analytical skills to make positive use of broad range of data and information
Good PC skills include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Negotiation and Sales technique
Account Development Planning
About Etihad Aviation Group
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Aviation Group is a diversified global aviation and travel group with a business model driven by partnership and an innovative approach to growth. Etihad Aviation Group comprises five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates; Etihad Airways Engineering; Etihad Airport Services; Hala Group; and Airline Equity Partners. etihad.com.
About Etihad Airways
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to 100 international passenger and cargo destinations with its fleet of 115 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, was established by Royal (Emiri) Decree in July 2003, and in 2017 carried 18.6 million passengers. etihad.com, follow @EtihadAirways on Twitter and join Etihad Airways on Facebook.
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration