The successor will Perform standard accounting and payroll transactions for Thailand operations to ensure regulatory requirements are met, while also partnering with the business and working with centralized finance teams to ensure all local finance requirements are completed.
Follow all relevant policies, procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Work with centralized GL team to ensure transactions in the books of account are compliant to the manual of authority, internal policies and accounting standards
- Work with centralized accounts payable and the business to ensure payments are made in a timely manner
- Assist with Accounts Receivable queries as required
- Responsibility for all local compliance, regulatory requirements and statutory payments
- Perform accounting activities to ensure daily tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare the month end cost reports for the management team to ensure key information are communicated on time and in a complete manner
- Collect, consolidate and analyse financial data to ensure timely and accurate cost controls
- in compliance with accounting standards
- Identify and communicate potential issues to ensure resolution in a timely and effective manner
- Review and approve self-service work flows pertaining to weekly and monthly claims within the agreed SLA to ensure all supporting documents are received and validated prior to approving any transactions.
- Provide comprehensive and timely responses to enquiries from employees, managers and/or other internal/external stakeholders and processes transactional requests, with aim to resolution in accordance with SLA
- Prepare and generate monthly reports in an efficient and timely manner to ensure sharing with Departmental time administrators and line managers
- Update time related data in the system to ensure availability of updated information
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more), Accounting certification can be required according to the role, Knowledge of main ERP systems (Oracle, SAP) is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Costing &Budgeting Skills – Proficient
- Numerical Skills – Proficient
- Report Writing Skills – Proficient
About Etihad Aviation Group
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Aviation Group is a diversified global aviation and travel group with a business model driven by partnership and an innovative approach to growth. Etihad Aviation Group comprises five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates; Etihad Airways Engineering; Etihad Airport Services; Hala Group; and Airline Equity Partners. etihad.com.
About Etihad Airways
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to 100 international passenger and cargo destinations with its fleet of 115 Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, was established by Royal (Emiri) Decree in July 2003, and in 2017 carried 18.6 million passengers. etihad.com, follow @EtihadAirways on Twitter and join Etihad Airways on Facebook.
- Job type
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible