Who doesn’t like to work in a sunny environment? Especially in a fast-growing European lifestyle boutique brand like us. We have an excellent opportunity to start at Sir Hotels, we are looking for our valued new colleague, our Purchasing Coordinator.
WHAT’S YOUR IMPACT?
- You coordinate the Purchasing and Store Department with sourcing and expedite required Goods or Services for the Hotel and the Restaurants using best practice.
- You are able to effectively administer & control of ordering, receiving, storing distribution of dry goods, beverages and all stock items.
- You book supplier invoices in the bookkeeping system after verification of the GL account and area to which it belongs.
- You are familiar within Ibiza market suppliers and update the list of suppliers and know - how to communicate with suppliers and negotiate with them.
- Request payments or rectifications of invoice in case it is necessary.
- You can lead a storekeeper; this person will be in charge of receiving the products, checking, and taking the products to the hotel from the storage.
- You are responsible for the security and H&S in Main Store.
- To report any critical discrepancies to the Accounting Manager.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are the enthusiastic and independent fresh talent we are looking for.
- You are proactive, precise, helpful and on top of that a fun person to work with. The hospitality and travel industry are your passion and you love to follow and discover new trend within the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or/and Finance.
- To be able to communicate in English and Spanish in a fluent level both verbally and orally.
- To ensure all administrational tasks are professional.
- To provide a reliable and efficient service to internal staff at all times.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft office and excel.
- Experience with inventory (stocktake etc.) and inventory programs.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- A dedicated and valued team member of Sir Hotels, who is proud to join our team.
- Flexible attitude while we are a fast-growing organisation.
- Honest, reliable and open approach to each department and/or team member.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
EHPC is an enormously fast growing and dynamic company. Each year we open one or more new hotels, which ensure that you are challenged constantly. You never stop learning and will develop rapidly, both work-related and personally. On top of that, we are dedicated to help you grow and want to make sure that our knowledge is up to date. This means that you can expect regular training and you will visit events regularly. Because our organisation is rapidly growing and expanding, there are more than enough career possibilities for your next steps. EHPC offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity) training- and development programs, a collective discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Job type
- Ibiza, Spain
- Administration & General, Finance/Accounting, Sales & Marketing
- English, Spanish (optional)
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract