At EVEN® Hotels we provide a thoughtful lifestyle offering for travellers seeking more options to stay healthier and balanced away from home.Our hotels and wellness-savvy colleagues offer guests a best-in-class fitness experience, healthier food options and flexible working spaces. We inspire our guests to stay on track with their wellness routines so they can be at their best and achieve more. As a member of the EVEN® Hotels team, you’ll bring your passion for wellness, encouraging others and building connections with every interaction.
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Front Desk Agent, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
- High School diploma or equivalent, plus one year front desk/guest service experience or 2 years face-to-face customer service experience in any service related industry, including retail
- Must speak fluent English
- Flexible work schedule
- Bilingual, Spanish
- Some college classes
- Hotel or cruise ship guest services experience
- Demonstrated recent and regular participation in wellness, nutrition, sports, fitness or similar activities a plus.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often.
- Basic math skills are used frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating and training abilities are often used.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.