Do you see yourself as a Maintenance Representative?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, baseball or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
At EVEN Hotels, our core mission is to Enable Wellness in Travel.
To inspire our Guests to stay on Track while on the road, we will:
1. Enliven Wellness through our passion, knowledge and resources available to ensure balance and holistic well-being.
2. Be Encouraging by recognizing our guests achievements and offering positive words of encouragement and suggestions.
3. Get Personal to understand our guest wellness goals and help them maximize their wellness journey while traveling.
The Keep Active Engineer is responsible for performing general maintenance work to ensure hotel, federal, state and local maintenance quality and safety standards are achieved and maintained. The Keep Active Engineer will also be responsible for making sure our guests are able to Keep Active during their stay with shuttle service as required by property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Completes minor work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, filters, light bulbs, patching vinyl, painting, repairs to pipe lines, toilets, sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment, etc.
• Performs preventative maintenance duties as assigned.
• Ensures that assigned equipment is prepared and operational for the following day’s work.
• Monitors efficiency of equipment and electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, guest entrance/access doors, television sets, lighting systems and makes minor repairs and/or replacements to ensure proper operation and maximum efficiency.
• Refurbishes furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors, windows and counters.
• Paints and finishes furniture and fixtures in guest rooms, if needed.
• Maintains front entrance area, parking lot and/or garage, and street entrance in a clean and presentable manner.
• Maintains the safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the facility, grounds, and exercise/Athletic Studio (including property signs and lighting), pool if applicable.
• Follows procedures that ensure the security of inventory and assets such as tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions, etc.
• Replenishes supplies and inventory in a timely and efficient manner, and minimizes waste.
• Responsible for Shuttle Service as required by property.
• Communicates and collaborates with team and other departments to provide and receive insight about guest needs, requests, and complaints.
• Inspires the team by living the brand, embracing holistic wellness, keeping in tune with the latest in information on health and nutrition, and encouraging them to do the same.
• Responds promptly and efficiently to guests’ requests.
• Responds to guest complaints and ensures corrective action is taken promptly to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
• Ensures a safe and secure environment risk exposure to guests, colleagues, assets, etc. by promptly reporting and addressing any unsafe conditions or repairs needed.
• Maintains Green Engage initiatives in assigned work area such as newspaper and other items for recycling.
• Basic reading, writing, and math skills
• 1 year(s) of general building maintenance and repair experience.
• Ability to speak English
• Flexible work schedule
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible