The Account Manager is key to promoting and developing a high level of engagement with Vrbo’s Property Managers. Your primary responsibility is to work collaboratively with partners to improve the productivity and results from participating in Vrbo’s marketplace by growing net booking value from the partner’s listings. You will continuously work to maximize the production potential in the Vrbo and Expedia marketplace by utilizing and sharing unique data insights, marketing, distribution and revenue management tools with Partners. What you’ll do:
Who you are:
- You communicate daily with portfolio of customers and act as a primary contact point for customers
- You deliver high-quality and high-quantity of calls at scale to achieve and exceed targets
- You execute on outbound company campaigns
- You analyze and prioritize pipeline and outbound activity
- As an individual contributor, execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership
- You manage listing retention and drive Partner participation expansion within high demand and compression periods to satisfy travelers’ pressing needs
- Establish performance goals in conjunction with PM partners, develop action plan, secure commitment, drive achievement to goals
- Provide relevant data insights and superior consulting services to partners (revenue management advice, define marketplace opportunities and define best practices)
- Drive content, rate and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the Expedia sites to maximize booking conversion
- Educate partners on the self-service features available on Expedia
- Support PM partner retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental PM partners
- Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at the national level.
- Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues, and communicate that feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement.
- Create and deliver presentations to Partners and Peers
- Represent Expedia in local markets, trade shows and industry events to build the company’s company profile with Partners
- Attend industry events and provide insights face-to-face based on business needs
- Provide ongoing input to Senior Management in developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies
Why join us:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of inside sales experience (B2B sales preferred)
- Experience in customer success, account management, ecommerce, software consulting or sales
- Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems and Tableau or other BI platforms
- If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50