Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Yogi-Mahesh Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Yogi-Mahesh Corporation.The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotels employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process.If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Role and Responsibilities:
Assists the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Front office areas include Breakfast Staff and Guest Services/Front Desk. This position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check in and check out process. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
- Supporting Management of Front Desk Team
- Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Managing Projects and Policies
- Supporting Human Resource Activities
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- Preferred Skills
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Flexible and ability to work around the clock
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and working to deadline skills
- Have a complete understanding of the Marriott Reward program
- Deliver trainings
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Marion, AR, United States
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible