Fairmont Gold SupervisorAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, unparalleled service and luxury await guests of Fairmont Gold, our exclusive “hotel within a hotel” experience. As Fairmont Gold Supervisor, you will bring our exceptional “Fairmont Gold standards” to life – not only by delivering warm, personalized service to our guests, but also by being a role model for your Colleagues.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Austin will offer 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most anticipated hotel opening in one of the fastest growing markets in the US.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Fairmont Gold Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and supervise the Fairmont Gold attendants to ensure all Fairmont Gold Standards and operating procedures are adhered
- To monitor maintenance of the physical Fairmont Gold product
- Review all Fairmont Gold reservations to ensure requests are met
- Ensure the highest possible revenues are generated for Fairmont Gold, working with the Front Office team on daily upsell programs
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Train all Fairmont Gold Attendants
- Develop and maintain strong guest relationships to ensure Fairmont Gold loyalty
- Provide exceptional Concierge information to our guests about local and area attractions
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous guest service experience required
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Food and Beverage operation experience preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 20lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Downtown, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible