Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Housekeeping, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Conduct repairs of linens, uniforms and other ítems as required
- Conduct alterations of uniforms and clothing ítems for guests and colleagues
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous experience is an asset
- Previous large hotel experience is preferred
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent bending and kneeling throughout shift
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible