Talent & Culture Intern (3 Months)
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Austin will offer 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of Austin's newest and largest luxury hotel.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Talent & Culture, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Maintain confidentiality of all documents and information pertaining to our colleagues and business
- Assists with all aspects of Talent & Culture as needed, including recruitment, employee engagement and more
- Greets all colleagues who enter the Talent & Culture offices warmly and ready to assist with their inquiries
- Maintains employee and office files and record per Company standards
- Opportunity to learn about and assist with planning and execution of employee events as needed
- Assists with data entry as needed
- All other reasonable duties as assigned
- Previous administrative or hotel experience is an asset
- Bilingual in Spanish is an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications required
- Currently enrolled in University/College program in a related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Downtown, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible