Hotel Overview: Opening in the Fall of 2017, the Fairmont Austin will offer 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most anticipated hotel opening in one of the fastest growing markets in the US.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Housekeeping Managers, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in managing outgoing and incoming uniform.
- Operate Laundry and Valet Machinery to facilitate the cleaning of colleague uniforms as required.
- Pressing of Guest clothing as requested.
- To be Health & Safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Performs any and all other tasks which are assigned by management.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service by demonstrating Fairmont Service Promises at all times
Previous guest service and/or Housekeeping experience is an asset.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Downtown, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract