The primarily responsibility is to be the representative of the hotel, providing service that reflects the high standards of Fairmont Beijing and exceeds all guest expectations.
Opened in December 2009, Fairmont Beijing offers 222 spacious rooms equipped with hi-tech facilities, 3 function rooms and Willow Stream Spa ensuring luxury experience for our guests in the Central Business District of Beijing.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Outlet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Demonstrates Fairmont’s ServicePlus Standards in all interaction
- To report on duty punctually, in full uniform according to appearance and grooming standards
- To understand shift end reports, have knowledge of non-cash/cash transactions and procedures for depositing monies into safe or collecting due backs
- Previous experience is an asset
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and good communication skill
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Constant kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
Visa Requirements: Applicant must already be legally entitled to work in People’s Republic of China
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- JianWai DaJie, 北京市, China
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract