Summary of Responsibilities:
This position will assist with the maintenance and repair of all building maintenance items in guest rooms, meeting rooms and public space areas as assigned.
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of all building maintenance items in guest rooms and public space areas including ceiling tile and grid, wall and baseboard touch up, floor tiles, lock repair and caulking.
- Perform all planned maintenance work including scheduled maintenance and work orders as assigned.
- Assist in repairing and installing all property flooring and carpets.
- Hang artwork, mirrors, bulletin boards, letter boxes, etc.
- Assist in repairing minor interior and exterior concrete repairs as required.
- Comply with OSHA regulations, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and safety precautions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Minimum of one year building maintenance experience with basic knowledge of materials, methods, and principles used in a variety of construction and maintenance repairs preferred.
Knowledge of related tools and equipment preferred.
Valid Driver License and a satisfactory driving record required.
Material Handling Equipment certification as required.
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in the US
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!