Administrative Assistant, Housekeeping
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, an exceptional guest experience begins even before check-in and extends throughout every stay. As Administrative Assistant, Housekeeping, your organization and communication skills will support your Colleagues in creating guest rooms that are well equipped and welcoming – and that make our guests feel valued. Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge, ideally located in Mountain Village, offers much more than a Telluride resort experience - it provides luxury living in the heart of one of the world's most sought-after destinations. Telluride has long been hailed a top ski destination, but with festivals all summer long and a myriad of outdoor activities, this unique city is a year-round vacationer's delight. Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge is just steps from the gondola, ski mountain, golf course, and many other outdoor activities. Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Train Colleagues and direct their work
- Organize work assignments
- Control equipment and supplies
- Communicates to maintenance, requests for painting, repairs, furnishings, relocation of equipment and supplies
- Generates a variety of computer reports.
- Adheres to company key control policy. Monitors department key usage to ensure that key control policy is adhered to.
- Perform residence inspection prior to Owner/Guest arrival
- Ensures physical facilities are kept in condition consistent with company standards and guidelines. Reports and corrects inconsistencies.
- Completes special projects as assigned meeting deadlines.
- Identifies and documents all member request, expectations and biographical information for member history file.
- Assist Colleagues with daily operations and job tasks
- Assist owner and residents regarding services including: daily, tidy, midstay, etc . . . in an informative and helpful way
- Stays informed of department and club functions
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience is an asset
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to legally work in the US APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist! ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTSAt Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Telluride, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible