Owner Services Administrator
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized services is one of the ways our Colleagues and Leaders are turning moments into memories for our Owners and Residents at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Showcase your interpersonal strengths as Owner Services Administrator, anticipate needs and ensure exceptional guest service.
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge, ideally located in Mountain Village, offers much more than a Telluride resort experience - it provides luxury living in the heart of one of the world's most sought-after destinations. Telluride has long been hailed a top ski destination, but with festivals all summer long and a myriad of outdoor activities, this unique city is a year-round vacationer's delight. Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge is just steps from the gondola, ski mountain, golf course, and many other outdoor activities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Owner Services Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Coordinate Owner and Resident reservations and benefits according to project documents
- Responsible for pre-arrival itinerary processing
- Handle Owner and Resident concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Maintain close liaison with operating, housekeeping, accounting and maintenance teams
- Update Owner website
- Effectively balance operational, administrative, and Owner/Resident needs
- Assist Owners and Residents regarding Lodge facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Develop and maintain strong Owner and Resident relationships to ensure brand and property loyalty
- Utlize Owner and Resident profiles to deliver individualized and anticipatory service
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a similar role required
- Hospitality experience an asset
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office required
- Previous experience with a Property Management System an asset
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Strong interpersonal, detail orientation and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on owner and guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to legally work in the US
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR?
We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We’re so much more than hotels— We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 30 hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
To connect with us, please visit careers.accor.com.