Internship Program - US & College
About the job
Fairmont Orchid - Internship Program
Get ready to make an impact and BE the Future of Hospitality with Fairmont Orchid's Internship Program. Our leaders and staff will provide you with the best tools, resources and experiences that will enable you to climb faster than anyone else. Our goal is to support your exploration with Accor to understand how to build meaningful experiences.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop your talent, grow within the company and Explore our limitless possibilities.
- Cross exposure - rotate between departments across the property
- Learning from top industry thought leaders
- Work with purpose and make an impact on how we're reimagining hospitality.
- The hotel is able to assist applicants in obtaining temporary housing
What you will be doing:
- Gain valuable experience in operational areas within the Hotel
- Develop your hospitality and technical skills in luxury service and a variety of job roles.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
- Follow all hotel policies, procedures and service standards
Your experience and skills include:
- Enrolled in a Hospitality, Tourism, Event Management or Culinary Program
- Must be legally eligible to work in United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining a foreign work authorization
- A Desire to advance your hospitality career through engagement and motivation
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- A passion for learning and eagerness to take on a challenge
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Hospitality experience in a hotel setting, an asset
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as a part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Work with a group of professional leaders committed to the growth and development of our people.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Department: Other
- Language required: English.
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London’s The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world’s largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world! We encourage you to visit www.jobs.accor.com to learn more!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests