The Technician will assist with the general maintenance and repair of all equipment and in all areas of the hotel facility. They will be the first respondent to all guest maintenance requests and will be responsible for the completion of other services or duties as requested.
Hotel Overview: Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a1,200 square meter ballroom.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Shift Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To carry out improvement, maintenance and repair work on all building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements
- To assist in fire fighting and emergency evacuation
- To assist in handling all emergencies
- To perform daily startup, shutdown and inspection of building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements
- To update daily maintenance log
- To attend to complaints from Hotel guests and other departments
- To take weekly utility readings
- To complete the work order forms
- 2 years experience as a Building Operator or Building Maintenance Technician in a large hotel, hospital or multi-facility building is required.
Visa Requirements: Indonesian Nationality preferred
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract