Assistant Manager, Finance (Controls)
Ensure maintaining of Food & Beverage Cost as per the hotel guideline.
As the stunning capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan, Jaipur—known as the ‘Pink City’—beckons with a host of wonderful attractions, from breathtaking architecture to lush greenery to bustling avenues. Embracing this rich and colourful setting is Fairmont Jaipur, a modern landmark built in the tradition of the region’s grand Mughal palaces. Amid pristine gardens and elegant water features, the hotel offers 245 spacious, beautifully appointed guest rooms—featuring traditional decor, large bathrooms and the utmost in luxurious details. Adding to the conveniences the hotel also includes a selection of exclusive restaurants- Zoya for international cuisine, the Tea lounge Anjum, that brings a new dimension of service in the fine art of tea tasting, library bar Aza and the Cigar Diwan, (60,000 square feet) of conference space, the largest in the region. With Fairmont Jaipur, we are excited to introduce a new audience to the understated elegance, hallmark service and unforgettable experiences that have long captivated our discerning guests, the world over.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Business Support, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Preparation of the recipes.
- Inform chef about the costing of Food & Beverage.
- Check Food & Beverage Spoilage.
- Maintain the inventory of Food & Beverage.
- Check the Expiry of food & beverage items.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, accounting and auditing.
- Being a member of purchase committee, insure that raw material quality should be as per standard specification
- Market surveys for the best sources of supply or new supply sources.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments; serve as a departmental role model or mentor; assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
- prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
- Support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Having the full knowledge of liaison work
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Manager.
- Previous experience is an asset
- B.Com / M.Com / CA Inter
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and other related computer applications
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Mostly to deal with all the Sundry Debtors for Payment
- Telephonic engagement with Travel Agents & Companies
Visa Requirements: Eligible to work in India
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Jaipur, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible