Technician, Engineering (Electrical)
Looks after the hotel facilities, ensures minimum breakdown through a planned preventive maintenance in his/her field. Acts on compliance to the local/national codes with regards to the hotel building operation & maintenance as well as department and company policies and procedures at all the times.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Jaipur, a luxury hotel built in the tradition of the area’s grand Mughal palaces and boasting the finest in modern amenities. Fairmont’s first in India, this exquisite hotel—joining an iconic collection that includes London’s The Savoy and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel—will genuinely reflect and complement the unique community in which it is situated. We are thrilled to introduce a new audience to the understated elegance, hallmark service, and unforgettable experiences that have long captivated our discerning guests, the world over.
Summary of Responsibilities:
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
7) Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
8) Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.9) Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.10) Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
11) Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- High school Trade ITI or Equivalent
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Open for Indian Nationals
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Jaipur, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible