Fairmont Pittsburgh’s Health Club and Spa is seeking a passionate Nail Technician to service guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration and personalized attention. Fairmont Pittsburgh’s Health Club and Spa offers a wide selection of luxurious Spa experiences. As a Nail Technician, your expertise and interpersonal skills will shine through – and you will take pride in knowing that your talent helps our guests feel their very best.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh’s business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Health Club Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Obtain and maintain all professional licensing
• Perform manicure and pedicure services in 30, 60, 90 minute sessions using safe and professional techniques
• Assist in any and all ways in the Health Club and Spa when not scheduled to perform nail services. This assistance is to include selling and restocking professional retail skin care and nail care products, restocking of linens, locker room and pantry upkeep, and perform tasks as designated by Manager
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility
• Answer all questions related to services performed and products used
• Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service and shift
• Courteously interact and answer all facility-related questions with Members and Guests
• Serve as a catalyst to promote all services in the entire health club
• Maintain accurate records as required by hotel and government regulations
• Previous experience is an asset
• Graduate from an accredited school of cosmetology
• Licensed nail technician or cosmetologist
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nail Technician
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant sitting and occasional walking throughout shifts. May occasionally exert up to 10 pounds lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally.
Visa Requirements: Must have proof of valid U.S. work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract