Personal Assistant to the General ManagerAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Colleagues are with the exceptional service they provide to our guests – and also to one another. Showcase your interpersonal strengths as Personal Assistant to the General Manager, where your administrative and technical expertise will support successful operations and an unforgettable guest experience.
Two 41-story towers will sit above a 4-story office podium with fitness facilities and luxury retail stores. The towers will house a Fairmont Hotel and Fairmont Residences as well as Quasar Residences and offices which will be managed by Fairmont. The hotel will feature Fairmont Gold, a number of lounges and several restaurants, 2,000 square meters of function space, and a Willow Stream Spa.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Personally greeting all internal/external guests, offering support and directing enquiries
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Administer the day-to-day operation of the Executive Office
- Prioritize all telephone calls, in-person visitors and schedule appointments
- Provide all office administration duties such as written correspondence, mail, photocopying and ordering office supplies
- Maintain confidential filling system for correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and various matters related to the General Manager’s office
- Complete and circulate meeting minutes as required
- Assist departmental leaders in completing special projects as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in an administrative role required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Job type
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract