Assistant Fairmont Gold ManagerAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, unparalleled service and luxury await guests of Fairmont Gold, our exclusive “hotel within a hotel” experience. As Fairmont Gold Manager, your leadership will foster an engaged team of service professionals who bring our exceptional “Fairmont Gold standards” to life – and turn moments into memories for our guests.
Hotel Overview: Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell mountains - Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers luxury and world class hospitality with over 200,000 square feet of meeting space. This award-winning meetings resort recently opened 102 new guest rooms in June 2016, bringing the total number of rooms to 750. In conjunction with the guest room expansion, the resort is creating three dynamic new outdoor venues for groups: Sunset Beach, the Great Lawn and a new western town, Copper Canyon. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was recently recognized with the AAA Five Diamond rating for its 27th year, making it one of the longest running AAA Five Diamond Resorts in the America’s. The only thing missing is you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Fairmont Gold Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the Fairmont Gold team to ensure all Fairmont Gold standards and operating procedures are adhered to
- Ensure the highest possible revenues are generated for Fairmont Gold with a minimum of associated expenses. Work with the Sales & Front Office teams to ensure strategies are in place to maximize revenue opportunities
- Track and forecast daily, weekly and monthly Fairmont Gold occupancy levels and plan the department accordingly
- Develop and maintain contacts with business partners, concessionaires and counterparts of Fairmont Gold throughout Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Work with the Executive Chef to determine the Fairmont Gold Lounge menu, food cost, ordering and presentation
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Service Fairmont Gold Lounge in all aspects of operation
- Participate in Room Inspections and pre-arrival experiences
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of leadership experience in a luxury environment capacity required.
- Previous experience within hotel operations and Food & Beverage required
- Entrepreneurial skills and attributes preferred
- Previous Property Management System experience preferred
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines. Click here to view: http://www.scottsdaleprincess.com/Meet/Grooming-Guidelines
Visa Requirements: Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. F/M/D/V
- Job type
- North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible