Refrigeration & HVAC Tech
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, ensuring the safety and well-being of our Colleagues, guests and visitors is an integral part of our operations. As an Engineering Tech your attentiveness, efficiency and commitment will ensure your hotel remains a safe, enjoyable workplace and travel destination.
Hotel Overview: Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell mountains - Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers luxury and world class hospitality with over 200,000 square feet of meeting space. This award-winning meetings resort has 750 guest rooms, five award-winning restaurants, six sparkling heated pools, and a luxurious Well & Being Spa. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was recently recognized with the AAA Five Diamond rating for its 28th year, making it one of the longest running AAA Five Diamond Resorts in the America’s. The only thing missing is you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Engineering , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure the overall maintenance of the facility
- Respond to guest room calls for HVAC issues
- Act as a member of the Emergency Response Team, responding in cases of fire, accident, safety concerns and calls for medical assistance
- Maintain refrigeration & HVAC equipment for guest rooms, ballrooms, offices etc.
- Correct and report any fire hazards or health and safety hazards
- Maintain all actions in a Daily Activity Maintenance logs
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines. Click here to view: http://www.scottsdaleprincess.com/Meet/Grooming-Guidelines
- Certified Refrigeration & HVAC mechanic required
- Previous experience in a Maintenance role required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications not required but helpful
- Must have electrical, plumbing and basic maintenance skills
- Must be able to read, write, speak English fluently
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. F/M/D/V
- Job type
- North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible